Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Untitled #2

I felt I am losing a lot of things lately. It’s a pretty fuck up feeling I can tell you that. It’s like you know it’s happening and you’re doing everything just to stop it, but somehow, it isn’t working.

The feeling of losing something sucks. Especially your best friends. Friends you know you can count on every time you fall, friends you know, you can tell them everything, friends you can always hangout with, friends you can do all your embarrassing stuffs in front of them and will not think that your a nutcase sohai. Friends you can rely on when you’re on your edge. Friends you can talk to till 4 in the morning and is still eager to go on. Friends who can borrow you their shoulder when you fuck up something. Friends…

Man, I don’t know bout you guys, but everything we did, meant fucking a lot to me alright. I don’t care if I sound like a lil bitch yapping bout now. I just want things to be back to what it used to be dammit. I felt remorse now. I’ve learnt my lesson. I really want to patch things up to what it used to be. I want to right my wrongs. I’m making an effort but I don’t know if its working. It’s up to you guys to tell me now.

[204+Hanging2.jpg]credits to stickgal

PS: You know who you are.

Holla me if you care.

No comments: